i dn gettit, why's pathetic written evrywhr on your face?
heyheylolo! :D
updates.
okay nth much since ever, cos life's been boring yeah.
i gota be mugginggggggg, hell.
grahhh.
anyway, did cid today cos we decided to finish the whole tng by this week so next week'll be free. :] heh we're so over procrastination.
waited for peizheng's math tutoring then went to vivo DAISO!
hey shopping thr's uberzx fun, and we kept forgeting that evryth's 2bucks and kept searching for price tags. :}
all i can say is: our grp is duper smarttt and j-i-a-n. :D hehhs.
fooled ard much; pictures w peizheng.
no time for sky garden cos we wasted too much at DAISO ._______________.
peizheng wanted to finish her hmk(zzzzzzz) and changning gota blood test.
im watching Swan Lake tonight! :B
haha gota pia at night alr. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I GOTA MUG I GOTA MUG I GOTA MUG. :S
updates.
okay nth much since ever, cos life's been boring yeah.
i gota be mugginggggggg, hell.
grahhh.
anyway, did cid today cos we decided to finish the whole tng by this week so next week'll be free. :] heh we're so over procrastination.
waited for peizheng's math tutoring then went to vivo DAISO!
hey shopping thr's uberzx fun, and we kept forgeting that evryth's 2bucks and kept searching for price tags. :}
all i can say is: our grp is duper smarttt and j-i-a-n. :D hehhs.
fooled ard much; pictures w peizheng.
no time for sky garden cos we wasted too much at DAISO ._______________.
peizheng wanted to finish her hmk(zzzzzzz) and changning gota blood test.
im watching Swan Lake tonight! :B
haha gota pia at night alr. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I GOTA MUG I GOTA MUG I GOTA MUG. :S

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home